Factoring is a well established form of commercial finance for businesses. It uses your receivables to support your growth, not hinder it, by bridging the funding gap between the time a business issues an invoice and getting the invoice paid.
Typically we will advance up to 80 -85% of the value of your invoice within a business day of your issuing them. We then work with you to get prompt payment from your customer and pay you the balance, less our fees, on collection.
- Factoring turns your invoices into instant operating cash.
- Can get you cash within hours for many of your customers’ invoices.
- Factoring can improve your credit rating by giving you cash so you can pay your bills sooner.
- Can help you meet your payroll and tax payment obligations.
- Factoring increases your buying power by enabling you to take advantage of cash purchase discounts.
- Can increase sales and marketing efforts.
- Factoring can help you offer your customers better credit terms.
- Accelerates cash flow.
- Factoring can help you grow your business.
For more information and pre-approval, call us at (713) 808-9746, or simply complete our online application by hitting the APPLY NOW button